COACHING AT STONELEES
• Enjoy your golf more, feel better about yourself, see an improvement in your skills and confidence levels
• 2 full time enthusiastic coaches, both dedicated 100% to delivering effective coaching, no other distractions and a proven track record in helping golfers achieve their aims
• A variety of excellent learning environments throughout the facility
• Experienced at coaching players of all ages and standards
• Robust coaching pathways for Juniors and Adults from complete beginner through to established player
• Understand that every golfer is different and will be treated as such. There are many different options to ensure success, we will help you make the most appropriate choices for you and your game.
• Bespoke Programmes designed to guarantee long-term sustainable results for individuals
• Weekly Group Classes for those golfers who seek quick fixes at low cost
• Enjoy learning with your friends and/or family
• Meet new like-minded people and expand your friendship groups
• We will help you to identify areas of your game that may be limiting your success, focus on what’s important and accelerate your learning to produce your desired results
• We understand that people are sometimes sceptical of receiving coaching. We promise to listen to you and design the lessons to achieve realistic results based on your available time and resources.
• Business owners – invest in yourself and your staff, and experience the rewards in the office!
MEET THE COACHES
PGA Qualified Coaching Team.
PGA Qualified Professional.
PGA Qualified Professional since 1995
PGA South Region Coach of the Year 2011/12
Kent Golf Union Approved Junior Academy Coach
Kent Golf Union Under 16’s Team Coach
Postgraduate Diploma in Sport Coaching, Birmingham University UKCC Level 4 Coach
Certified Golf Psychology Coach
PGA Level 3 Qualified Coach
Gary is a very motivated coach dedicated to the aims of everyone he coaches. He will ensure his clients immediately feel at ease to help the learning process occur. He has vast experience of working with all standards of player from complete beginners through to European Tour Professionals and regularly utilises Trackman technology and video analysis to guarantee each person receives the optimum learning opportunity. Most of his time is spent helping club golfers and recreational players achieve the improvements they desire with results being seen through a combination of game analysis, technique improvement, psychology and course management strategies. Typical examples of comments that he will help his clients understand and achieve results from include:
“I want to be more consistent”
“I just want to play on a course and not make a fool of myself!”
“Why do I slice my driver so much?”
“I have a golf day coming up, help!”
“I hit the ball fine on the driving range, but struggle on the course”
“I’ve read all the books and watched Youtube and am now confused!”
“I know what I should be doing, I just can’t do it”
“I’m hitting the ball better, but my scores aren’t any lower”
If you can relate to any of the above, Gary has the necessary knowledge, available facilities, resources, technology and experience to help you. He is the most qualified Professional Coach in Kent and guarantees to help you enjoy playing better golf.
For more information on Gary’s Coaching Philosophy and further details of how he will help you achieve your objectives see his personal website www.gbgolfcoaching.co.uk
PGA Qualified Professional.
After taking up golf at age of 14, James discovered his passion for the game and, whilst working at Wilderness Golf Club, began his PGA degree in 2009 before going on to become a fully qualified PGA professional in 2012.
“I initially started golf with the ambition to play for a living. However, soon after taking up the game, I realised I was drawn to coaching. When playing in tournaments I found myself becoming more interested in the other player’s swings, than I was my own. When playing socially with friends, I began giving them advice on which shot they should hit and pointers on their technique.” From that point onwards James turned his attention to becoming a fully-fledged golf coach.
James started his coaching career at Manston Golf Centre in 2010, despite being in his first year of university he built a large client base from the start which included ex-European Tour Player, Warren Bennett. In 2013 James moved to Stonelees and is continuing to grow his reputation here as a very successful coach.
James has an enormous dedication and love for the game of golf and is incredibly passionate about teaching. He has a profound knowledge for the game and has the ability to take any player to where they want to be.
He has the skill to tell you why you make the mistakes you do and how to alter your swing accordingly with the help of the latest technology including video analysis and recording statistics to monitor client progression. James is always keen to learn and expand his knowledge whilst keeping up to date with the latest coaching philosophies. James provides a fun but professional strategy to his teaching and we guarantee you won’t regret booking a lesson with him.
“I get a great buzz from helping golfers improve and it’s extremely rewarding watching them conquer their goals”
PGA QUALIFIED MEMBERS
SAFE HANDS AT STONELEES
Bespoke packages available
Website designed and built with ❤️ by Kanduu.uk