STONELEES COACHING PATHWAYS
Something for everyone!
Our aim at SGC is to provide desirable and appropriate learning opportunities for all ages and standards of player. Whether you’d like to learn on your own in private or as part of a social group we have a class for you. The coaching offer at Stonelees has been designed to ensure anyone of any ability and with any budget can enjoy a quality coaching experience.
One to one sessions give you the best chance of achieving your golfing objectives. Bespoke programmes can be designed to suit the player with improvement being made via a combination of improved swing technique, short game skills, better course management, psychology training and more effective practice routines. Gary and James have had lots of success working with hundreds of golfers and would recommend an individual programme if you:
• Crave long-term sustainable results
• Want to create a positive working relationship with a coach
• Are prepared to work towards an agreed plan
• Will commit fully to the plan
• Want regular lessons
• Have a desire to achieve results
• Are happy to invest time, effort and money into your game
There are a variety of group classes available for everyone from complete beginners through to established players looking to achieve a single figure handicap. A lot of the classes are delivered as Roll-up sessions, which offer the necessary flexibility for those with busy lifestyles; booking is not always required, just turn up!
Group lessons are the ideal solution for you if you:
• Want low prices
• Are looking for a ‘quick fix’
• Enjoy the social element of learning
• Are attracted by the impulse buy nature of it
• Don’t want a long-term commitment
• Aren’t concerned about follow-up communication
• Are happy to achieve results over a longer period
Website designed and built with ❤️ by Kanduu.uk